• Kaoutsar Entifi

    posted by  in Bahrain forum 

    If you buy property in Amwaj for example you can apply for a residence vis, subject to approval from the immigration services. However that visa does not give you the right to work in Bahrain, and you need to provide proof for being able to sustain yourself financially.

    Best of luck,


Post a reply

Other replies