• Kimy M

    Visa process in Ph

    posted by  Kimy M in Belgium forum 

    Hi AJ,

    First have the docs authenticated at the DFA.
    And then submit the documents at VFS during your appointment, they will send the docs to the embassy for legalization.

    I created a blog where I write about my cohabitation experience, settling in, and some fun stuff that don't involve visas.

    My blog is https://gokimy.be


Post a reply

Other replies