How to move to Canada

    posted by  ALEX LAZCANO in Ontario forum 

    No Body is going to hire you in Canada if you're not here, you should apply for a migration process in your country, and wait for your working permit and visa. Or you can come to Canada like a visitor and see by yourself how is the labor market drop some resumes, and see if some employer may hire you. Good Luck

Post a reply

Other replies