Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to Debajit B's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

My iqama is from Dammam, can I make COC from Khobar (For family visit visa). ?

• Go to mohammed Noufal's profile

Get your marriage certificate attested by Saudi Embassy in your country and ministry of foreign affairs of your country.

Translate your marriage certificate into Arabic (from approved translation center).

If you want to bring your children you need their birth certificates and translate to Arabic.

Passport copy of whome you are applying for.

Relationship certificate from your country Embassy.

Applicants Professional Degree/Diploma certificate attested by HRD of your country and Saudi Embassy in your country.

Translate Degree or Diploma Certificate into Arabic.

Copy of Applicants Iqama and Passport.

Applicant salary certificate from your company Minimum Salary 2500 SAR (signed and stamped my company/sponsor).

Salary certificate Stamp from chamber of commerce.

Fill the visa application form and get signed/stamped by you, sponsor and you as well.

Visa fees 2000Sr.

Attach all the copies with the application form and visit nearest Istaqdam office and submit the all document. (Keep your original document with you for verification).

Collect the Yellow slip form the Istiqdam.

• Go to Rowhen Villaruel's profile

i want to know what are the requirements and procedures to apply permanent family visa for me and to my daughter? my husband is an Engineer..

thank you!

• Go to furqan ulhaq's profile

how can i check correct application no.

• Go to Debajit B's profile

Thanks to Mr. Naufal and others to show me the Isteqdum process for family visit visa application. I prepare all paper (Application form, employee cert., passport copy my family etc) but after submitting the guy asking me for Marriage and birth certificate in arabic translate for visit visa also. But problem is my daughter birth certificate in Hindi and I can't find any certified transletter in Dammam from Hindi to arabic.

Please any one here to help me on this.... Is those certificate mast in visit visa....? Any other alternative way..?

• Go to Waqas M's profile

@Furqan

posted by  Waqas M in Saudi Arabia forum 

your details are not correct. kindly confirm and come again!

check ur application number... iqama number is correct

ITS GIVING AN ERROR MESSAGE..SAYING Please make sure you input search..

CHECK UR DETAILS

• Go to furqan ulhaq's profile

iqama no and application no write please check again

check ur application number and iqama ... i think something wrong in that

Post a reply