Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to furqan ulhaq's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

please help me i applied visit visa my wife 20 days later i check visa but no answer write please make sure your input search.i am very tense.please help me and you check my visa approved or any problem please help me.my Iqama no..2179420068 .application no.7215752 .I.D no.7001388938 please reply fast

• Go to mohammed azhar's profile

Asalaamalikum

how is every one here u guyz doing great job ... i have a question can anyone please help me on this i want to apply for visit visa of my father in law & mother in law but i dont no how to apply and where should i write in form
    that they my in laws and if visitor have surname and name only they dont have third name is that problem yah should i add visitor name along with her husband name or father name ?? please answer me on this topic please.thank you

• Go to Ranjith Patric's profile

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Regards,
    Ranjith

• Go to mohammed Noufal's profile

submit ur application once u get ur iqama....

Thanks for the confirmation. Is there any time limit to submit the documents after this status change.

The reason why I am asking is because I gave my Iqama for renewal which will expire on March 25th.

Regards,
    Ranjith

• Go to Meeran Abdul Jappar's profile

Go and submit your visa request application to MOFA. Take the print out of your status and photocopy of IQAMMA with original.

Dear All,

My status has changed to تقديم الطلب للفرع مع ارفاق صورة الاقامه . Can anyone tell me the meaning of this. If to submit documents what all documents I have to submit.

Regards,
    Ranjith

• Sarfraz Cheema

How can I check that my parents visit visa is stamped from Embassy in Islamabad Pakistan?
    I will appreciate your help,
    Regards:
    Sarfraz Cheema

• Go to furqan ulhaq's profile

my iqama no.2179420068 my application no.7215752 please check my visa approved please check and answer me

• Go to Riyoz Ahamed's profile

Salam ,
    My wife went to India for exit and reentry Visa for 6 months. Right now she is out of Saudi Arabia.
    Could you please confirm whether I will bring my parent through family visit visa for 90 day if my wife is not in Saudi Arabia. Kindly advice whether parent family visit visa application is accept or reject ?.Thanks.

Post a reply