Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• fab khan adil

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

yes u can Visit visa Extension only for 9 months...after 9 months u should be exit

• Go to zee khan's profile

HI,

I want to ask about visit visa extension, my spouse is on visit visa bases and we already got extend for 9 month, I heard according to new rule we can't extend more then 9 month is it true ? Please if any body knows about this please please reply me its very urgent.

• Go to MUHAMMAD WASEEM KHAN's profile

Assalam u Alaikum Dear
    I apply on ur instruction Sikandar now they refused again please check this
    Application No 5640642
    Iqama No 2318312960

• Go to Shefeeq Abubakr's profile

Hi, I COC'd the application and am awaiting status. App no: 5623002, Iqama: 2307975967.

Still not sure whats going on. In the old days, you had to go straight to MOFA after the COC. Now it says no need to go to MOFA, just keep checking the site.

I've been checking for three days now and nothing. Can anyone help?

• Go to Mohammad Sameer Sheik's profile

Applied for visit visa for my mother online 15 days back and my company submitted it at Chamber of Commerce with required documents but the site still showing same application form

Application no. 5532595
    Iqama : 2338102334

• Go to Sikandar Imran's profile

please send me your application number with iqama number and also send the below visitor information at my email ([...]).

Given name:
    Surname:
    father/husband name

• Go to Abdul majid's profile

Dear Brother,

Need your help to apply again with new procedure.
    Before i put names as written in passport then got below update.

"نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد تدون فيه بيانات الاقامة بدقة ويدون فيه أسماء المطلوبين للزيارة كاملا حسب ماهو مدون في جواز السفر"

• Go to Anwar Ali's profile

Not still nothing...waiting may be sundy thay approve.

• fab khan adil

tnx to help me bro..i cheke my application there are all ok.. my manger is not in saudia now he is filipin ...he will come after 1 week than i will sing and stamp this form and COC ....inshallha this time i will be success..tnx a lot again ...plz prayer for me

• posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

Thanks...anyhow first i wil try to renew from makka or jeddah ...if not i wil go riyadh

Post a reply