• Christa Noguera

    posted by  in Switzerland forum 

    Hello Sophia!!!

    Yes your son has te right to have swiss citizenship since you are swiss .

    You have to go to the nearest embassy wth an original birth certificate of your son to have a registration as well
    in Switzerland of his birth after that at the embassy the tell you a web site to ask for your son swiss passport.

Post a reply

Other replies