ulli first name only
- About me:
- ich lebe seit März 2014 in Umbrien, Todi, und möchte mir einen Freundeskreis aufbauen für gemeinsame Unternehmungen, Gespräche usw. I live in Umbria, Todi, since March 2014 and would like to find some new friends for conversations, exchanging ideas, going out etc. Abito in Umbria a Todi da Marzo 2014 e cerco nuove amiche e amici per conversazioni, discussioni, uscire etc.
- Living in:
- Umbria (Italy)
- German, English, French, Italian
- Looking for:
- Italy, Trinidad and Tobago
- diploma psychologist, translator, owner of travel ageny and car rental
- Field of work:
- pychology, travel and tourism, languages
- free lance translator
Retired Person's Perspective
1. I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.
2. I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now.
3. You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably pissed.
4. Gone are the days when girls cooked like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.
5. You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone you've just met? That's common sense leaving your body.
6. I don't like making plans for the day. Because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.
7. I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes 1,500 days in a row.
8. I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.
9. Dear paranoid people who check behind shower curtains for murderers. If you find one, what's your plan?
10. Everyone has a right to be stupid. Politicians just abuse the privilege.