• Rohin Nanda

    Hello Dev

    publicado por  Rohin Nanda en Foro de Rumanía 

    First of all i would like to know what kind of doc do you have ... is it a resident card ....
    1) If you have resident card there should be no problem for the Schengen border crossing if they do then smack the Consular directive to their face becos it states you are exempted from visa Obligation.

    2) Traveling on a Schengen Visa(EEU Resident Permit) means that the visa holder can travel to any (or all) member countries using one single visa, thus avoiding the hassle and expense of obtaining individual visas for each country.Hungary,Austria (included)

    3)Romania is not a member country of the Schengen agreement. Thus if hold multiple Entry visa you can enter in Romania.You could only transit through Romania for five days as holder of a Schengen visa. Transit is defined as entry at one border and departure at another border. This enables Italian citizen who hold a Schengen visa to travel by Any transportation through Austria, Hungary in order to reach Romania without the need to get additional visa.

    I hope this will solve you quarry............

    If you have any further question do write to me .....

Publicar una respuesta

Otras respuestas