Back to Saudijska Arabija forum

family visit visa

Poslano u Saudijska Arabija forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Idite na profil od mohammed Noufal

Poslano od   u Saudijska Arabija forum 

do not re apply.. u will get the message soon.

• Idite na profil od vinu vijay

dear admin my profesion is vendor. بائع. can i get a visit visa for my family

• Idite na profil od Mohammed Touseef

Dear Brothers,
    I applied online for visa on 19/11, did COC on 20/11, went to mofa on 24/11. then waited for 8 days when nothing happened. for 8 days it showed DEMAND WAS RECIEVED ON REQUEST on 24/11 till 1/12. I lost patience and started calling toll free number ...after 10 call some one picked up the fone on 1/12. he said that he will forward the file. Immediatly within one hour the status changed to DEMAND UNDER MEASURE. Then on 2/12 i called again and someone picked up and forwarded my file again, immidiatly within one hour my visa was issued.

Try calling the toll free number 0114055000 for english dial 9 then ext 5268.

All the best

May Allah fulfill your Duas

• Poslano od   u Saudijska Arabija forum 

DEAR FRIENDS ,
    I KNOW THAT MANY OF YOU , HAVE CHANGED PROFESSION RECENTLY, THROUGH ONLINE. SO YOU WILL NOT BE KNOWING THE APPLICATION NUMBER AND DATE.. DONT WORRY,, I TOO FACED THE SAME SITUATION , YOU HAVE TO DO THE FOLLOWING ..
    1.CALL MINISTRY OF LABOUR TOLL FREE NUMBER 920001173
    2.SELECT ANY LANGUAGE THAT YOU CAN SPEAK WELL ..
    (HINDI,ARABI,URDU,ENGLISH ETC)
    3.THERE WILL BE AN OPTION TO CONNECT TO THE CUSTOMER CARE..
    4.TELL THEM THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW THE PROFESSION CHANGE APPLICATION NUMBER AND DATE.. THEY WILL ASK YOUR IQUAMA NUMBER..(MAKE SURE IQUAMA IS WITH U B4 CALLING)
    5 THEY WILL GIVE YOU APPLICATION NUMBER AND DATE...
    6.NOTE IT DOWN.. MOBILIZE NEW APPLICATION WITH THIS DATA...
    THIS IS 100% WORKING, I EXPERIENCED IT.. DONT AFRID TO CALL...
    BETTER TO CALL IN THE MORNING AFTER 8'O CLOCK...

I HOPE THIS IS INFORMATIVE...
    INCLUDE ME TOO IN DUAS..

• Idite na profil od Rameez Khatib

Dear Friends,
    i had applied for wife visit visa on 11/11/2013 and done COC on same day from khobar Chamber but its steel below massage shows, its already more than 20days

تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 6698003 ) بتاريخ 2013/11/11 (غرفة الشرقية)

• Idite na profil od Mohamed V

Check my post in page 149

• Idite na profil od mathew malcolm

تعتذر الوزارة عن تحقيق الطلب this message appear ...is visit visa rejected? ?...why this happen 2times rejected..whats the reason ??...how can I know??...please friends. .advice.

• Idite na profil od Peermohamed S

Dear Admin,

I have made COC on 14th Nov 2013 for my mother visit visa application. Till this time of writing its showing as تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 6708189 ) بتاريخ 2013/11/14 (غرفة الشرقية and no change in the status. can any one tell me how long i have to wait. what the normal time it has taken for others. I heard from my friend that i need to do one or two times again the same procedure (online application & COC) so that i will get the approval faster. Is it correct. Pls guide me with your correct reply.
    Thanks.

• Idite na profil od mohammed Noufal

wait for another 3-5 days

• Idite na profil od Mohammed Touseef

الطلب تحت الاجراء This is my current status... How long would it take to get my visa ...I applied on 19/11 online...did COC on 20/11. Went to MOFA on 24/11. How many days long is the procedure..................?

Pošaljite odgovor