- Coffee, tea and conversation, Movies/Videos, Basketball, Football, Football (American), Reading Ice Hockey
- Favoriete muziek:
- Favoriete films:
- Favoriete boeken:
- Dingen die ik leuk vind:
- Positive gentle people
- Dingen die ik haat:
- Relatie status:
- Double Knowledge + Siamtutors
- Zakelijke blog:
- Consultant / Teacher / Translator
- Gebied van werk:
- Education / Consultancy / Translation
- Language teacher + Corporate consultant/analyst
- Vorige Job:
- Civil servant (HR dept.) for City Council Antwerp and many years now English teacher in Thailand. Currently in English education, translations and consultation for expats residing in Thailand.
As of 2015, probably around March, I will return to my home town of Antwerp in North Belgium. This after a long stay of around 13 years in Bangkok. Main reason is family oriented (aged father). Since the economic and thus employment situation in the whole of Europe is far from bright I'd like to start my professional activities in being a representative and/or consultant for Thai and Laos businesses or private entities. Therefore I'd appreciate any contact that could be established with people in the Bangkok area or beyond who are interested in doing some kind of freelance or import & export activity with me. Doing research now which items & products or services could be worthwhile over there and are profitable for both parties (one in Thailand & Laos and me in the EU).
Anyone who feels interested in more details please invite me as a new friend or just send a message. Thanks in advance.