Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Publisert i Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Gå til mohammed Noufals profil

innsent av  i Saudi Arabia forum 

مطلوب تجديد الاقامة---- required to renew iqama.. yes if u renew your visa application is valid. sometimes they will reject , but this is very rare. hope for the best

• Gå til aejaz hakims profil

My visit visa stats is مطلوب تجديد الاقامة , please tell me the meaning of that , and if I will renew my IQAMA , is my visit visa application still valid .

• ali waris

dear friends i applied visit visa at https://visa.mofa.gov.sa for my wife and a kid .i got chamber seal on application which one i print out myself and now what should i do.....???
    please help me...my contact # 0502717247

• Gå til Anwar Alis profil

http://www.arabnews.com/news/583946

?????

submit all documents same as before

• Gå til Shariq Ali Saiyeds profil

Mr. Nouful Asslamoalaykum, i would like to ask you a question about extention, as first visit visa extention i submitted my iqama, passport copy, and related document, also done, and from jawazat he given me one paper for extention.

my question is 2nd extension also need all documents as like before i submitted or jawazat paper enough for extention as a documents, which i received earlier for first extension.

• Gå til Shariq Ali Saiyeds profil

Asslamoalaykum all Brothers who is leaving Saudi Arabia,
    Actually that fake news from arab news expat can change his spouse visit visa to Parmanent visa, also follow this link for more information > http://www.arabnews.com/news/583946

The Passport Department denied Sunday erroneous reports carried by certain websites and social media platforms that visit visas could simply be converted into permanent residency.
    “Some expats have visited the Passport Department offices to get visit visas converted to residency,” said Col. Mohammed Al-Hussain, spokesman of the department in the Makkah region. “This is not possible.”
    He urged them to follow either the department’s website or the Saudi Press Agency to get accurate information.
    “All procedures related to visit visas and other services are very clear and their rules and regulations have been declared,” he said.

www.passport.gov.sa

• Gå til Mohamed Naafeel Hussains profil

Dear Friend,

Is it possible to apply for visit visa for my wife's mother, my wife is pregnant so I had applied before 1 month it got rejected because I added here sister too,

My friends advised me to apply for wife mother only, so is it possible to apply now?

Please advice me.

Thanks a lot for your reply

• Gå til meer alis profil

Mr. Noufal Please let me know the web site for Visit visa extention from dammam jawazat and procedure how take the token.

Thankyou,

Publiser et svar