Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Publisert i Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Gå til mohammed Noufals profil

innsent av  i Saudi Arabia forum 

The Passport Office in Dammam (Jawazat)
    Nearby cities: Khobar, Tarout, Dhahran City

next to saudi post .... search in google

• Gå til Naseem Hameeds profil

Dear Naufal,
    Thanks,
    kindly give the location of Dammam Jawazat.

YES U HAVE TO TAKE ONLINE TOKEN BEFORE U GO.they will renew upto 26 june 2014.

• Gå til Naseem Hameeds profil

Dear Noufal,
    Assalamualaikum,
    I want to extend my wifes visit visa before 28th of june, so kindly give the location of Dammam Jawazat and please guide me how to get there and is there any other formalities like token or appointment to be taken. I hope I will get in renewed for 20 days atleast.

• Gå til Hameed Marakkaseris profil

Dears,
    I renewed the visit visa for my wife and my son who is in 2.half years. But I got the renewal paper only for my wife, not for my son, when I ask someone they said under 3 years babies they dont give such renewal papers and its included in mother passport, is it true ? can anyone halp me to clarify this ?
    shinoj 0547917670

• Gå til Anis Khans profil

Salaam walaykum

I want to know the documents and procedure for processing business visit visa, please help me.

i think renewal will continue only after hajj. so less chance to get ur visa renewed, as you got only 30 days visa

• Gå til Babar Alis profil

Yes, brother you can bring you mother during Ramazan and if the visa says 90days, then She can stay 90 days in KSA, best wishes to you.

• Gå til Ak Nizams profil

Dear Brother,

few days back i applied for parent's vist visa and got it two days back for 30 days.
    Now, as per the latest news they wont get any visa extentions if they come here.

I want to know will the visit visa will be extended after ramadan?

• Gå til saqib saqis profil

I have applied visit visa for my family, and get application chambersed on 27 may 2014. the guy in chamber ask me to visit online to see application status.
    I am visiting this site https://visa.mofa.gov.sa/ , enter my application number, iqama and other required info. now is this the page/site where i can see the application status or any other page??

Please help me.

REgards

Publiser et svar