Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Publisert i Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Gå til SENTHIL KUMARAN PONNUSWAMYs profil

innsent av  i Saudi Arabia forum 

This is not possible unless your wife has Business visit visa. Now a days, The person who comes to Saudi on visit visa should travel by air only. Commuting thru causeway is not allowed.

• Gå til Omer Ahmeds profil

Yes if she is having a 30 days visit visa for bahrain then she can travel by road to bahrain and from there sge can leave for india. At the bahrain customs on the causeway the visa will be stamped and saudi customs will stamp the exit. I have done the same in the past when I was on visit visa in saudi.

• Gå til MOHAMMAD NAZEERs profil

My Wife Came on Visit Visa To Saudi Arabia Now she want to go back to India before that she want visit to Bahrain to see their parents she have 30 days validity Bahrain visit visa can she travel by road on Bahrain causeway after 30 days she will travel from Bahrain to India is it possibile

• Gå til benazir ms profil

You hav to wait. Its jus abt a week.. I waited for about 80 days and den got rejected. Second time wen applied got in a week.. So cant tel wen.. In shaa allah hope u get it soon.. Pls do inform after u get..

• Gå til Omer Ahmeds profil

Dear all,

I have applied for the visit visa of my parents and sister in MFAO and get it updated from the chanber of commerce on May 22, 2014. However to date the status is not updated and only says that the application was ratified by the Riyadh chamber.

Please inform what is the procedure and how long does the process takes normally to issue a visa or update the status. Also inform if the visit visas are still being issued.

Regards

Thanks Mr.Noufal for your immediate reply..

• Gå til mohammed Noufals profil

submit ur application with your iqama copy

I hav applied for my mother visit visa on 22nd May and today the message appears

مراجعة الفرع بالطلب واصل الاقامه.

what is that mean.

• Gå til Fahad Mukhtar Iraqis profil

To Sana Jawaid

innsent av  Fahad Mukhtar Iraqi i Saudi Arabia forum 

Well if you visa already extended to 24-08-14 then there will no problems for you according to news if anybody wants to extend his/her visa after 27th shaban then they will not extend it.

• MASUD AMIR HOSSAIN

BANGLADESH

Publiser et svar