- Om meg:
- Artsy photographer, language student, lover of life, smart, eco-friendly, easy-going but cannot tolerate self-centered or stupidity, lol. Looking to make the most of my summer here and meet some kindred souls to wander and explore the town with. I'm a bit past the shitty club scene here, or at least until I find good underground moozak. Creative, love to learn new tricks, try new activities, work out, be healthy, learn languages, discover new bands/music, explore new places, photograph stuff, shop in surf shops. A bit hippie, and bit independent. Where can I meet buddies?
- Bor i:
- Salamanca (Spain)
- English, French, Spanish
- Ser etter:
- Venner, Forretningskontakter
- Animals/Pets, Art, Camping, Hiking, Outdoor life, Coffee, tea and conversation, Movies/Videos, Music, Photography, Politics, Sailing/Boating, Shopping, Travel/Sightseeing, Volunteer/Community Activities, Aerobics, Biking, Pool/Snooker, Horseback Riding, Jogging, Rock Climbing, Scuba Diving, Skiing, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis/Racquet Sports, Volleyball, Walking/Hiking, Windsurfing, Yoga
- Alternative, rock, electro, folk, raw, drums, tribal, industrial, etc.
- Ting jeg hater:
- fake, shitty people with attitudes
New to Salamanca, I'm an outgoing quasi-introvert looking to meet nice, cool people to explore the area with, take up sports, activities, wander, and do language exchanges with. Not sure how to meet people here.
English, French, temp or permanent doesn't matter.
Just genuine, chill, happy, and wanting to equally make the most of this summer here.