Voltar para Arábia Saudita fórum

family visit visa

Postado em Arábia Saudita forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• rizwan nabeel

Postado por  em Arábia Saudita forum 

i mean you said we have to write change profession from to with ministry of labor number
    what you mean by number what number we have to write???

• Va para perfil de benazir m

is there any1 from dammam and got their visa? it has been 24 days since i applied.. need my mom very badly to take care of baby... is there anyother way???

• Muhammad Imran

Tel 009661 4055000 / 4067777Fax. 009661 4030645 P.O.Box 55937 Postal Code 11544
    Ministry of Foreign Affaires Jeddah branch 0096626690900 Ministry of Foreign Affaires Dammam branch 0096638683310

• rizwan nabeel

what is ministry of labour number???

• Va para perfil de Mohamed V

You have to apply everything as in current iqama. AND you must explain the details in the reason for visit text feind. Profession/company changed FROM and TO with the Ministry of Labor number.

• Va para perfil de Mohamed V

If you changed your professional recently it must be mentioned in the reason for visit text field. Profession changed FROM TO with the Ministry of Labor number.

Just wait and see what happens now and re-apply.

• Va para perfil de azmath quadri

You people are doing a very very good job Allah will reward you for this in the day of resurrection.
    Alhumdullilah Today i got VISA.
    yesterday i went to MOFA JEDDAH with my Saudi,and he took my Copy of application form ( original submitted on ( 10th Dec ) iqama copy and the status,in seconds it change to DEMAND IN MEASURE.and he said to check after 3PM,but i received the visa before 1 PM.

• Ch. javed

17/12/2013 coc
    23/12/2013 showed comments to Riyadh mofa
    31/12/2013 got visa Alhumdulillah.
    now i have to send Pakistan. visa form last apear. my passport copy, iqama copy. Pakistani id card? some thing else????

• Va para perfil de MUHAMMAD JUNAID

me from Jeddah... and dear i submitted my doc to MOFA Jeddah on 8th dec but got no reply from them till 25th dec and status also remains same that please submit your iqama copy... therefore i just leave that application and applied through istikdam last week. it doest matter you can still apply through istikdam... becuse you already wait for a month.. thank you

• Va para perfil de saravanan Saravanan

congrats!did u apply in dammam?let me also apply thru istiqdam as iam waiting for 42days for the approval in mofa.where is the location in khobar? what is the difference between applying directly thru mofa and istiqdam and how much you have to pay for it? and didn't u have any problem when our old application is still in process in mofa.could u pls explain?

Post uma resposta