Voltar para Arábia Saudita fórum

family visit visa

Postado em Arábia Saudita forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Va para perfil de akbar ali

Postado por  em Arábia Saudita forum 

congratulation,
    and can you tell me where did you submited you documents, did you make any follow up for that....

• Va para perfil de HYDERALI UJIRE

Dear Sir Recently I have transferred my Iqama for Company the company Is in Dammam but i have old iqama it has issued in jubail now how i have to fill family visit visa in address Jubail Or Dammam

• Va para perfil de MUHAMMAD JUNAID

Alhamdulillah, Finally got the visa for Mother in law .. applied through istikdam and recieve within 7 days. thank you everyone and specially Mr. Noufal .
    Jazak-ALLAH

• Va para perfil de mohammed Noufal

they will issue visa soon insha allah

• Va para perfil de benazir m

i hav from dammam....

• Va para perfil de Muhammad Muhammad

If you are are applying for a visit visa for your family or relatives staying in UAE(Dubai & Abu Dhabi),

Then this information will surely help you.

1. When filling application form online on mofa.com, you should select proper port of Arrival.
    If your family/relatives stay in Abu Dhuabi, you should select Abu Dhabi only.
    And if your family/relatives stay in Dubai, you should select Dubai only.

2. Documents to send from here(KSA):
    Your Valid Iqama copy.
    Your Valid Passport copy(1st page, Visa page & Last page)
    Your marriage certificate, in case you applied for your wife's visit visa.
    Your wife's Passport & Iqama copy, in case you applied for your in-laws visit visa.
    Your marriage certificate copy, in case you applied for your in-laws visit visa.

3. For visa stamping in UAE, they have set-up a new private office, you need to go there submit all your documents.

4. They will charge you Dirhams 600 per passport for stamping KSA visit visa including Insurance and they
    take around 3 days for stamping the visit visa.

5. They even have Silver & Gold packages. If you pay some extra money, they do the stamping on the same day.

• Va para perfil de Muhammad Haris Khan

Application # 6946307
    Visa applied (Dammam) - 17/DEC/2013
    Original documents submitted on - 18/DEC/2013
    Current status as of 31/Dec/2013 - تم استلام الطلب

Plz let me know who got Visa above this application #.

• Va para perfil de Nawaz Mohammed

Assalamlaikum

I applied family visit visa for my wife on 13 Dec 2013 & COC 16/12/2013. My status is same.i wrote my wife name in arabic.i think i made mistake.so applied again on 30/12/2013.

I want to know is any problm to do this again without any rejection of first application?

my profession has been changed Less then one monthb from Labour to Computer Technician. is any rule to apply visa after changing profession?

Thanks

• Va para perfil de Abdul Abdul

No brother, I was not able to go since I was having work in my office. Inshallah I will go tomorrow or thursday. Its 36 days for me. Can't understand what they are doing.

• Va para perfil de saravanan Saravanan

thanx for ur reply.i applied from dammam.some of them though they applied in dammam they get it early b4 us.i don't know how to deal to get it faster.

Post uma resposta