• Argentina visa

    posted by Deleted user in Argentina forum 

    According to your objective (travelling just for last interview) you could enter the country with ourist visa and after getting a job you apply for the temporary residence. Also, you an enter with a student visa and don't worry about the 3 months length of the tourist visa. Also there is a renist visa, if ou have a rented property anywhere. Please, if ou need further assistance, please contact me directly to my email [...] , Pablo

Post a reply

Other replies