Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• ISD KSA

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

I have applied COC from AL KHOBAR (because my Head Office Chamber is registered in KHOBAR) but I live in Riyadh. Can you tell me can I visit MOFA Riyadh for my application or I have to visit KHOBAR MOFA ????

Please reply!!

Thaks

• ISD KSA

Iqama & Profession Information in JAWAZAT SYSTEM - For Confirmation

posted by  ISD KSA in Saudi Arabia forum 

Resident information

You can know information about your dependents such as wife and kids and house made.
    Send service code 12 then * then sponsor ID then * then Resident ID number by SMS to:

Example: 12*700-------*213------- and send it to 888994 (SMS Cost SAR. 1.5)

STC 888994

• Go to Mohamed V's profile

Everything except the visitors name should be arabic. Only the visors name in english like in the passport. So, yes, your name in arabic. INSHALLAH

• Go to zeeshan umar's profile

Mr Shakeeb and other forum members, u r doing great job, I have been reading this forum for a month, its really helpful.
    I have an issue to discuss and need your suggestion.
    I have applied visit visa for my wife and daughter on 4th Nov, COC on 20th Nov but still (تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 6652547 ) بتاريخ 2013/11/20 (غرفة الشرقية). I also called on 0114055000, the person check and said that they still didn't receive your application, there are 10,000 applications there.What does it mean of "they didnt receive my application",,,,do i need to re apply?

My question is,,,, should I need to wait more,,,what else I can do?
    If i didnt get any updates till next week, Can I apply for Istakdaam or do i need to finish the visit visa processing first?

Kindly reply back....Thanks

• Go to m u's profile

Online Visit Visa Application

posted by  m u in Saudi Arabia forum 

Dear Members,

A little help, should i write my name and my wife name in English in the application for visa or in arabic font?

1. رقم السجل is 700xxx
    2 مبررات الزیار. just put in arabic family visit. or if you had a profession change or company change recently you need to put that also

• ISD KSA

I have applied COC from AL KHOBAR (because my Head Office Chamber is registered in KHOBAR) but I live in Riyadh. Can you tell me can I visit MOFA Riyadh for my application or I have to visit KHOBAR MOFA ????

Please reply!!

Thaks

• Go to Waseem AK's profile

Thanks Mohamed V .

I will call them on Sunday.

can you tell me two things:

1- What is رقم السجل ? Is this Start with 700xxxx or it with 10 xxxxxx. I have written that Start with 700

2- What should be the مبررات الزیارة ? Need to write the Specific Reason? example

If you are Riyadh please call the customer care number and ask the reason. They will tell you. Don't just re-apply try to find the reason then correct it and re-apply.
    It is very possible that the information they have in MOFA is not matching with your iqama. For example, iqama might say senior computer programmer and if MOFA has computer programmer they will reject.

The telephone number and extension are in the previous pages of this forum.

• Go to Waseem AK's profile

visit Visa for mother/Sister rejected twice

posted by  Waseem AK in Saudi Arabia forum 

I have applied for Visit Visa for mother & sister in same application form but after 1 week it was rejected (تعتذر الوزارة عن تحقيق الطلب).

I applied again for Mother & Sister in Separate Application forms but again it rejected.

I don't know why for mother Rejected? I have filled Paper properly.

My mother Cannot Travel alone so has to get the Sister visa too.

is there other ways to get?

Post a reply