Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to shihas yusuf's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

dear sir ,in new aplication which name i choose? passport or iqama? in passport SHIHAS YUSUF KUNJU and in iqamayusuf kunju shihas. pls help me.

• Go to vinu vijay's profile

sir can i get ext number of mofa jeddha .where is the number of visa in visa page.?right bottom?

• Go to Jacob Manalac's profile

Mohammed,

Provably how many days MOFA response once the application approved my chamber of commences, I application approved since November 13, until now I don’t get the response to MOFA… PLEASE ADVISE
    Thank you so much..

• Go to Mohamed V's profile

Try to call this number and inquire 0096638683310. In Riyadh they are very helpful but don't know about Dammam. Also be patient when you call, you may have to try many times.

Response

posted by  Jacob Manalac in Saudi Arabia forum 

Mohammed, once again I really appreciated your response… my allah bless you and guide always….. I hope before I leave I will got my family visa…
    Thanks,

You have to wait. Once MOFA receives the application the status will change to
    تم استلام الطلب
    The after few days you will get the final status. But, I think it will be done before Dec 23. INSHALLAH

posted by  Jacob Manalac in Saudi Arabia forum 

Good Day Mohammed,

Appriciated your response thank you so much... in my application this is the one...

رقم الطلب: 6695592

تاريخ الطلب:2013/11/11

تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 6695592 ) بتاريخ 2013/11/13 (غرفة الشرقية)

I applied in Dammam... please advise until now i dont get he approval...

Regards,,

Jacob Manalac

posted by  Mohamed V in Saudi Arabia forum 

What is the exact message in your application?
    Where did you apply? (riyadh, jeddah)

shihas-yusuf

posted by  Mohamed V in Saudi Arabia forum 

U r name must be in arabic like in iqama. Visitor name only in english like passport. Please check other things in the application also.

• Go to shihas yusuf's profile

dear admin, my aplication rejected by mofa two times..تعتذر الوزارة عن تحقيق الطلب. in my iqama my name is YUSUF KUNJU SHIHAS and in my passport SHIHAS YUSUF KUNJU. i think that was the reason. can you help me sir?

Post a reply