Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to Jacob Manalac's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

Greetings Brothers,

Please.. Please i need help i request for my family visit visa and since Nov 13, was approved by chambers my application, but until now not yet approved by Ministry of Foreign Affairs... anybody can answer my issued what should i do... I dont have time because i will take my vacation this coming Dec 23... coming back on Jan 29, i need to comeback together my family... please advise

Thanks and allah bless all of us...

• Go to mazin kv's profile

Thank you very much for reply

• Go to vinu vijay's profile

dear sir. my aplication is rejected. i dont know the reason.تعتذر الوزارة عن تحقيق الطلب. i called the toll free number 0114055000. they told me to call jeddah mofa. and give this number 0126047000.but i dont know the ext number. pls help me.

• Go to mohammed Noufal's profile

No problem

• Go to mazin kv's profile

Dear All,

I have filled the name of visitors in small letters. But in the passport name in capital letters. So there is any problem for issuing visas.

it seems very delay nowadays. dont worry brother wait for another week and see any update . if no contact mofa toll free number and tell ur complaints. they will forward that to concerned department and u will get the result quickly..
    toll free number 0114055000 ,, EXT is 5268 and select language English

best regards,
    mohammed noufal

call to this toll free number 0114055000 ,, EXT is 5268 and select language English... they will help you to forward your files.

try till you are connected ok

best regards.

• Go to Adeel Ahmed's profile

Asalam-o-Alekom,

I applied for my family visit visa on 20 Novemeber 2013 and I did Chamber of commerce on 21st of Novemeber 2013 and its also showing on MOFA page as mentioned below.

تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 6765222 ) بتاريخ 2013/11/21 (غرفة الشرقية)

Kindly guide me, how much more times takes to approve Visa?

Regards
    Adeel Ahmed

• Go to Mohammed Rafiq's profile

Dear Admin, Mr.Shakeeb, Mr.Noufal
    Assalam wa alaikum
    I applied to family visit visa on dated 18 Nov 2013 and atteseted in COC Jeddah on 19 Nov and same day actived.Untill 03.12.2013, it showing تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 6750224 ) بتاريخ 2013/11/19 (غرفة جدة). After that it change the status to "مراجعة الفرع باصل الطلب وأصل الاقامة وصور منها".
    I went to MOFA on 04.12.2013 and submitt iqama copy and attested original application along new status print.
    still status shows "مراجعة الفرع باصل الطلب وأصل الاقامة وصور منها"
    not changed. some of application submitted after mine was issued visa.

Now already 17 days completed since apply.

• bilal ahmed

MAIN NE 25 nov ko apne applied kiya tha vist visa wife ka leken mofa web py abhi tak kuch ni aya bass ye LIKAH araha hai plzz tell me whats happen plz ap loh batein

تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 6793420 ) بتاريخ 2013/11/25 (غرفة المدينة المنورة)

Post a reply