Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to mohammed Noufal's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

sunday to thursday

8am- 2pm

• Go to Anwar Maheen's profile

Dear Brother Assalamu alaikkum ,

What is the working days of MOFA.

Rgds

Anwar

they will update soon ... may be u will get visa next week insha allah.. u submitted ur application to mofa today so wait another one week ... insha allah u will get

• Go to Mohammed Rafiq's profile

Dear Admin, Mr.Shakeeb, Mr.Noufal
    Assalam wa alaikum
    I applied to family visit visa on dated 18 Nov 2013 and atteseted in COC Jeddah on 19 Nov and same day actived.Untill 03.12.2013, it showing تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 6750224 ) بتاريخ 2013/11/19 (غرفة جدة). After that it change the status to "مراجعة الفرع باصل الطلب وأصل الاقامة وصور منها".
    I went to MOFA on 04.12.2013 and submitt iqama copy and attested original application along new status print.

Now already 16 days completed since apply. Still how many days need to process and issue visa.
    Sir, Kindly, advice me .

Thanks a lot

• Go to Mohamed V's profile

Thanks for u r reply
    Second question basically is what are they doing between under processing an approval

1. for me they didnt asked for the iqama when i applied second time. may be they will ask....

They just issued the visa after i did COC for second time application for my parents.

2. i didnt understand your second question

• Go to Mohamed V's profile

السلام عليكم
    Quick questions of wha u think
    1. Do u think when the iqama is presented to mofa they correct their systems or u have to present the iqama again when u apply next time
    2. Do u think when the application says under process it is approved but another visa system is being updated. I remember before their new website ie 1 year ago things were smoother

yess your request recieved... they will update soon

• rizwan nabeel

helloo
    just before 10 min i received this msg تم استلام الطلب

ur message is different from marina shahid... her application was rejected but urs not.

Post a reply