Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to Mohamed V's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

Riyadh Visa is taking about 1 week. If it is rejected you will know in 3-4 days.

If they ask you come to MOFA to present your iqama it can take another 10 days for approval from the day you visited them, But in 7 days or so you will see under process or rejected, if under process then in another 3 days you will get the visa.

• Go to isto khan's profile

Bhai i wont to ask you ,how many days it will take for your approval bhai.....I am apply my family visa visa last month of 10-11-2013, steel nothing is there ....تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 6642244 ) بتاريخ 2013/11/10 (غرفة الشرقية)

• Go to Aboobacker Rameez's profile

Assalamualaikum.

May ALLAH shower blessings on you and your family dear. The support you had given me , appreciate it.
    Received my visa today.

Thank you dear for your co-operation

• Go to mohammed Noufal's profile

now a days they are processing very late... may be they will call u to submit Ur details next week..

• Go to Asim Siddiqui's profile

Dear Mohammed

10 Days to get the visa, or visit to MOFA with original iqama?

• Go to mohammed Noufal's profile

wait for another 10 days

• Go to Asim Siddiqui's profile

Dear All,

I applied for Family Visit Visa on 20/11/2013, Did COC Jeddah on 25/11/2013 & activated on same day.

Since 25/11/2013 the message is still same as:

(تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 6764369 ) بتاريخ 2013/11/25 (غرفة جدة

I called on Toll Free Number : 0114055000 today, the official said to me that you have to contact in MOFA Jeddah only. He also said there is no problem in your application, it is under process.

How much it will take more to get visa?

Kindly do updates if you have.

Thanks

• Go to Mohammed Rafiq's profile

Thanks for your kind reply.

Best regards

• Go to Mohamed V's profile

Around another 2 weeks إن شاء الله

• rizwan nabeel