Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to Faisal Jan's profile

To asif nazeer

posted by  Faisal Jan in Saudi Arabia forum 

Yar if the agent is taking money after the visa issued so no need to hesitate.but first let me know why your visa submission form was rejected?

• asif nazeer

visa by agent

posted by  asif nazeer in Saudi Arabia forum 

dear all i have applied visit visa for my wife but it was rejected by mofa
    now i have search the agent for my wife visit visa
    i will pay him money and he will get the my wife visit visa
    and he will give me mofa id then i will check online my wife visa at mofa website
    i want to know that agents are trustable or not, i will pay hiim after getting the visa
    visa will be original or duplicate just let me know anyone from u.

• Go to Sunil Bondre's profile

spell mitake in Visa name for Mother

posted by  Sunil Bondre in Saudi Arabia forum 

Dear Friends,

Thanks god, I got visa today with revised one & corrected too.

I am very happy & very thanks to god he blessed me..

• fab khan adil

to Farook Hidayathullah

posted by  fab khan adil in Saudi Arabia forum 

الرجاء طباعة هذا المستند ومراجعة سفارة المملكة لإصدار تأشيرة الدخول .............Please print this document and review the Embassy of the Kingdom of visa issuance .....means u print this slip and send to india for visa stamping..
    congrats..god bless you

• Abid Ali / Rizwan khan

posted by Deleted user in Saudi Arabia forum 

Thank you very much all of you for your support. I visited Mofa today morning, Now I checked visa is issued for 30 days. I coiuld not understand the below message
    الرجاء طباعة هذا المستند ومراجعة سفارة المملكة لإصدار تأشيرة الدخول

Note: when visiting MOFA, Please carry the print out of the status message . You can also take a print out at near by shops, but they charge SR 10.

• fab khan adil

again reject

نأمل تقديم طلب جديد مستوفي جميع البيانات بشكل صحيح ومطابق للإقامة this massge i got ....i do nt knw what is the problem..plz help me

app. No. 5147149
    iqama no.2290199500

• Go to Faisal Jan's profile

fab khan adil

posted by  Faisal Jan in Saudi Arabia forum 

To fill a new form with correct information as in your iqama

• fab khan adil

again reject

نأمل تقديم طلب جديد مستوفي جميع البيانات بشكل صحيح ومطابق للإقامة this massge i got ....i do nt knw what is the problem..plz help me

• Go to Rizwan Khan's profile

Spell mistake in Visa name for Mother

posted by  Rizwan Khan in Saudi Arabia forum 

My friend that's not a big issue, u need to play with it. why the letter is missing usually we r typing the details in application form. they will only justify and release from the system if every document and requirement is fine. now wait at least 7 days. for another request. let us know what happened.

Best regards

[...]

• Go to Rizwan Khan's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

Hi Shahibudin, U need to provide the Degree certificate in any stream with all the stamps from ur country till KSA.

Eg: University stamp, HR in india, Ministry then Saudi Embassy and in KSA Tasdeeq from MOFA.

and back door arrange 18 to 20K for permanent family visa.

All the best.

[...]

Post a reply