Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to Rizwan Khan's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

my friend that's ur companies problem ask them to put the same stamp what is mentioned in ur Iqama. Both names r totally different.

• Go to Rizwan Khan's profile

Submission time only in the morning, try to reach 1 hour b4 Zohar Salaa.

Regards,

Rizwan

• Go to Abid Ali's profile

To hidayatullah

posted by  Abid Ali in Saudi Arabia forum 

Visit now

• asif nazeer

can any one tell me my iqamma isued from dammam
    i want to apply family visit visa from jeddah is it possible ?

• MOFA Jeddah working time

posted by Deleted user in Saudi Arabia forum 

Salaam, Please let me know the MOFA Jeddah working time for visit visa document verification. Guidance please.

• asif nazeer

company name different

posted by  asif nazeer in Saudi Arabia forum 

can anyone tell me that in my iqamma company name written is ركن البياد للخيام but when i go for stamp to my company in his stamp company name is different which is مؤسسة ادارة المشاريع الميزه للمقاولات العامة
    so is there is any problem can anyone explain to me
    because my family visa has been rejected hue to this issue so now what i have to do
    how can i get the family visa

• posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

Thank you very much for your reply. Do I have to visit now, or have to wait for couple of days.

• shihabudheen cm

please help me dears......

posted by  shihabudheen cm in Saudi Arabia forum 

Hai dears....
    my profession is fanni hasib ali (Computer tech ) and I have one year university certificate in computer hardware and networking Is it enough for permanent family visa??????
    or if i apply for permanent family visa for my wife through back door how many riyal i want to pay???? please help me to know this who know about this .......

• Go to Sunil Bondre's profile

Spell mistake in Visa name for Mother

posted by  Sunil Bondre in Saudi Arabia forum 

Dear Friends,

I had been issued 17th Nov visit visa for my mother & name came on status is missing with starting 'M".
    Instead of MANORAMA came actual is "ANORAMA" application no is 5081881 ID 2232857348

when on 18th I revisited to MOFA & counter person asked me to apply for correction in name with new application & done it by same day. new application is 5119681 ID 2232857348 still status is not appearing inscreen.
    Should I wait or again visit to mofa or shall try for stamping at INDIA on old first visa no...

Please reply brother.....

I was worried begeining to take for stamping with wrong initial can get reject by saudi consulate.

• Go to Abid Ali's profile

Hidayatallah

posted by  Abid Ali in Saudi Arabia forum 

Sometimes they call to the mofa ,they wil check your iqama ,and inshaallah they will issue the visa time or in a couple of days

Post a reply