Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Posted in Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Go to Abid Ali's profile

posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

It means ,come to the ministry with your original iqama and a photocopy of it.Get the print out of your request and go to the ministry

• posted by  in Saudi Arabia forum 

Salaam. I did COC today (26-11-2012) morning, They did not take the application, they stamped and returned to me. I checked now in MOFA website, following message appeared. I could not understand. What should I do next. Please help me.
    رقم الطلب : 5150383
    مراجعة فرع الوزارة بجده بأصل الإقامة وصورة منها

• Go to Feroz Sheriff's profile

I replied you again pls check and give me clarification on this.
    thanks,

• shihabudheen cm

kindly request to send to me the same model (visit visa application ) on this email please ([...])

and also one more doubt my profession is fanni hasib ali (Computer tech ) and I have one year university certificate in computer hardware and networking Is it enough for permanent family visa??????
    or if i apply for permanent family visa for my wife through back door how many riyal i want to pay???? please help me to know this who know about this .......

Thanks, I sent pls check ur mail

waiting your reply

U CAN GIVE ME UR MAIL ID...SO I CAN SEND U THE COPY OF APPLICATION COPY WHICH I SUBMIT TO MOFA

Dear Mohammed Ahmed,

They reject again my application

i do attested here in mofa and also indian embassy

thanks for your immediate response. once i applied but they rejected.any how i will try once more.

dear if we apply this site without profession ,will they provide visa for this category?but company will give all documents for applying visa.

Post a reply