• Go to Mazhar Ashraf's profile

    Money Transfers

    posted by  Mazhar Ashraf in Jeddah forum 

    Hi John,

    It won't make any issue for you, you can take the check written in your name to the Bank and showing them your Passport as proof of your identification and withdraw your cash.

    Later you can go the Speed cash section of Rajhi Bank or other Money transferring Banks and transfer your cash to your home country Bank account, you can also enquire from same bank from where you encashed your check may do transfer it to your account.
    Hope this will help you out.
    Cher's :)

Post a reply

Other replies