• Idź do T Y profilu

dodane przez  T Y w  Niemcy forum 

according to Spiegel;

70 percent of those surveyed say Germany gives too much money to the EU
    Almost half want Germany to drastically reduce immigration

38 percent believe Islam doesn't fit into a German lifestyle and represents a threat to German values

30 percent want an "independent Germany, without the euro, where the EU holds no legal sway"

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,762224,00
    .html

again, I am very aware of open minded side of the Germans. and the complains raised here are meant for the other half obviously.

I'll quote again "Almost half want Germany to drastically reduce immigration" I'm not saying they will hunt down every single immigrant! LOL but already half of the population are sick of immigrants. and this will get worse in the coming years. if already half of the Germans are against immigration, it's not that far from them becoming the majority.

what I noticed in Germany is that people are either anti nazis or anti foreigners, and not many are impartial. obviously you are one of the anti nazis or at least not against foreigners, and I salute you. but no one is complaining about the open minded Germans like yourself. and it has been raised many times that racism can be significantly prominent in certain parts of Germany. and from my experience, Berliners are definitely friendlier than people in Niedersachsen for example. I'm pretty sure you know a lot of Germans who don't even consider Berliners friendly.

BTW, not sure what your opinion is, but I support the sentiment among the Germans wanting to become more independent of Europe. every European country needs more sovereignty.

you can chill now.

Dodaj odpowiedź

Inne odpowiedzi