• Douglas White

    posted by  in Hong Kong forum 

    Hello, Charlotte. For starters, it is normally very easy to get a visitors visa for Hong Kong (which won't allow you to work or to become a resident).

    This website has lots of info, and once here, the immigration dept is actually very efficient and helpful.


Post a reply

Other replies