• posted by  in Hong Kong forum 

    Hi Charlotte! I think it really depends on the company, but as you and you're boyfriend are not married yet, they may refuse to do the paperwork for you.
    Your boyfriend should ask them, and if they're not willing to manage this, just go to your Chinese embassy and get a visa on your own ;)


Post a reply

Other replies