• Ika Riyasari

    posted by  in Indonesia forum 

    Hi Misa,

    I am an Indonesian and I have Slovakian fiance, soo I think that we have quite similiar condition.

    First both of u must decide where will will get married. I think you need to prepare :
    1. Passport
    2. Birth certificate
    3. Evidence of termination of all previous marriage, or declaration of single
    4. affidavits of citizenship and residence
    5. Certificate of no impediment
    You must legalize all of that papers in notary.

    Misa ask your boy friend to go to "Dinas Kependudukan dan Catatan Sipil" in Indonesia for further information.


Post a reply

Other replies