innsent av Slettet bruker i Tyskland forum 

hello. i lived in germany when i was a child and i visited it a couple of times later in my life and i have to say that i was always treated good and that nobody ever was being racist to me.
    ok, when i was a kid i couldn't really see the difference between germany and my country (croatia), but now i see it. and it's not that bad.
    germans are a little cold, but thery're not unfriendly. i never met an unfriendly german person. even in the store, when i was buying bread, i thought how nice the people here are. i think some of them are much nicer than in croatia (and they say that we are nice and friendly people).
    some people were rude, but that wasn't racist. they're just idiots, and idiots exist everywhere.
    i think it can be difficult for someone who's from a foreign culture to get used to germany (or any country), because we're all different in some things, but we're similar in other things. (i don't like the- everyone pays for himself -thing when going to bars)
    i read a topic here about how germany sucks and how the country is full of nazis and rude people and whatever, and i was shocked! i don't know how i didn't see any of these things in 5 years?! i hate when people have prejudices or meet 1 rude person and say that all people there are rude!
    i think german people are very tollerant (unlike croatian people, where being gay is tabu, or even worse- being transexual or whatever) and i think that people from the western countries are used to live in comfort and freedom a little too much. (you just didn't see what real injustice or bad healthcare and bad politics are (there are lots of it in my country).
    and i understand that people are uncomfortable when many different people from many different countries come to their country to work. i live in a very homogenous country and i think people here would have rude comments if millions of immigrants would come here and work, while we're unemployed. (i don't say it's good, i think it's just a normal animall instinct). people in america are used to have a mixed culture, but european countries aren't so much mixed up and we have to get used to it.

Publiser et svar

Andre svar