• Go to Raffaele Mosca's profile

    Info on extended visitor's permit and work

    posted by  Raffaele Mosca in South Africa forum 

    Hi Jess,
    my name is Raffaele, 32 years old, camera operator and video editor.
    My partner has been accepted at the University of Cape Town for an MA of the duration of 2 years.
    The SA embassy told us that I am allowed to accompany her but I won't be able to look for jobs.
    Basically my only option is a tourist Visa or an extended visitor's visa.

    My question is: if I find a job, during my stay in SA on a tourist visa, will I be able to get a work permit?

    Thanks for taking the time to look into this, I really appreciate it.


Post a reply

Other replies