• Jess Green

    posted by  in South Africa forum 


    You keep saying your husband is a citizen. Is he already?

    If your husband is a citizen already (on paper), then it doesn't matter how he got this citizenship. You are able to apply for relatives visas for yourself and your children. (Your father-in-law is not involved in this situation.)

    If your husband is a citizen, he can do anything in South Africa, even vote in general elections. You, however, won't be able to run a business without a business visa or a business endorsement on your relatives visa.

    Good luck!
    (call the office for more info - +27 21 422 3720)

Post a reply

Other replies