• Ton Bakker

    A SJ

    posted by  Ton Bakker in Belgium forum 

    Tourist Visa application is matter of preparation, and have all proof necessary that you need to go back to ur home country.
    From Sept 22 it is no longer possible to apply in Belgium for a family reunification[with a Belgian citizen],you must apply for D visa in your own country

Post a reply

Other replies