• Ton Bakker


    posted by  Ton Bakker in Belgium forum 

    Since the period you know eachother is to short for a reunification visa, you Belgian friend should contact me; I think an option for him could be to move to the Netherlands temporarely, and invite you to NL.
    Same sex relations have same rights .As long as you hide the relation, you should understand that Belgian Embassy has doubts about your intentions.

Post a reply

Other replies