• Go to ZD Pardo's profile

    To Rae F

    posted by  ZD Pardo in Belgium forum 

    Hi Rae F,

    As far as I know, if you are already married (with your Belgian fiance) in Philippines, then the visa you'll apply for is Family Reunification visa ~ which will take 3-6 months or more (depending on the case). But if not, and you both plan to get married in Belgium, then apply for fiancee visa ~which will take 6 weeks to 6 months (depending on the case as well). Another visa is cohabitation visa, which is a visa for living-in couple (without marriage) if you plan to just stay together and not get married (for this, you can check out other forum discussions for their experiences). Good luck on your application.

    God bless,

Post a reply

Other replies