• Ton Bakker


    posted by  Ton Bakker in Belgium forum 

    Hi, you probably will face a Check on Fake Marriage, an option could be to marry in NL, and apply for this purpose at Dutch Embassy for a marriage-visa.As a Belgian citizen you could register and live in NL for a few months, and after the marriage you 2 can move freely to Belgium, with a Dutch registered marriage deed.Since you did use you right on free movement within the EC.

Post a reply

Other replies