• Ton Bakker


    posted by  Ton Bakker in Belgium forum 

    You need a travelinsurance with 30.000€ medical coverage, and you/ your inviting party has to show you have at least 35€ per day of your stay in Belgium.So it doesn't need to be YOUR money.Your partner/family can send the money by bank, or give a written guarantee , that he's providing lodging.At the DVZ site they probably will have an invitation-form??

Post a reply

Other replies