• Nutty Fab

    Family Reunification

    posted by  Nutty Fab in Belgium forum 

    Well, there are visas like Family Reunification, Cohabitation and Marriage Visa which can let u enter Belgium to join your spouse or partner but all of them require that you and your bf have to be over 21 :( For your question, may be being a student may help you to get only visit visa, cause last year I got rejection for visit visa and they told me that they dont want to give the visa because they thought I would not go back to my country. ( That time I graduated from college and looking for jobs) They need proofs that you will go back; like school, having a work etc. What about studying in Belgium?

Post a reply

Other replies