• Angel John

    Spousal visa

    posted by  Angel John in Belgium forum 

    jessie Moi,

    Yes, we did file the marriage license first then wait for 10 days and comeback and get the marriage contract. Actually, we have a friend who works inside the registrar but he advice us to wait for 10 days and submit the other requirements later. I am applying for family reunification to join my husband.And better ask your bf to find a translator in Belgium for his papers. What he needs are, his divorce certificate (if he is divorce), birth certificate, residence certificate, criminal records, and certificate that he is single. All signed and certify by an attorney.

    God bless and may the Lord's will be with you.

Post a reply

Other replies