• Ton Bakker


    posted by  Ton Bakker in Belgium forum 

    Yes NL means The Netherlands. You both need a legal capacity, if you look at the embassy site, you'll see, if a Belgian wants to marry in the PH, he needs to get it from the Embassy. Often the application is sent to the DVZ, Immigration service in Belgium.And THAT can take a long ttime. You need to prove a steady relationship, otherwise the application will be denied, as a fake marriage;
    read the red part!
    You both will get an interview at the embassy.

Post a reply

Other replies