• Go to Chi Andaya's profile

    To sheena

    posted by  Chi Andaya in Belgium forum 

    We change our plan to get married in the philippines,im working in hongkong and we are entitled to do our marriage vows here .i think u need to have ur cenomar together with ur fiancee legal capacity to contract marriage issued by d belgian embassy in mnila.im not sure how long does it takes before u can gt yr marriage license.

Post a reply

Other replies