• Go to Ms A Graywolf's profile

    timeline for fiancee visa

    posted by  Ms A Graywolf in Belgium forum 

    Jessi Moi


    thats great you just need birth cert and passport of course
    its goes well with my application and my kids, i just make sure that all requirements they ask is complete, like for my youngest son he was registered on the name of the father so i need a legal paper "affidavit of consent to travel" sign by the father or else i can not take him here;

Post a reply

Other replies