• sharon D

    @ E.s.

    posted by  sharon D in Belgium forum 

    Hi e.s,

    First of all, i don't have so much knowledge about the Cohabitation, but what i have read Cohabitation Visa is for those couple who wish to be together ( living in) without married, so if you don't wish to get married, apply for Cohabitation but if you wish to get married to the man you love like us then better apply for Fiancee Visa.. :-) I just wanted to share my little knowledge for as what i have learned here on this Forum who started by our very own ZD PARDO Together with the other two member of TRIO TAGAPAYO, best thing is to help each other, for we only have one Goal, to be with our love ones.. :-) Hope my simple knowledge makes sense.. :-) Good luck and God bless

Post a reply

Other replies