• Angel John

    ginalyn ferrer

    posted by  Angel John in Belgium forum 

    No, u don't need to produce the same requirements as with ur fiancee. Just go to the embassy tues before 10 am so that if u pass the interview you can get the certification to marry here on thurs. They will only ask 1 ID from you and most of the questions are directed to you. God bless.

Post a reply

Other replies