• Go to yanie R's profile

    posted by  in Belgium forum 

    Thanks for your response Ms A Graywolf :) Yes i am married with my husband EU citizen.......CENOMAR is one i need to apply for my spouse visa that proof that i am single before i get married to him..But the problem is DFA will not authenticating it....(.MY cenomar is void...applicant is married..) .that is the result written attach in my papers...I would like to ask what papers do i need to replace for my cenomar.?.do i need to get another one that proof i am married to him? help me for this please...thank you...( sorry for my grammar because im not totally fluent to speak and to write:)

Post a reply

Other replies