• Ton Bakker


    posted by  Ton Bakker in Belgium forum 

    Since sEPT 22, 2011, you must be married and above 21 , to get a staying permit for Belgium.And the check on fake marriage, if you want to marry in the Phillies, can take months.Because often the application for Legal Capacity is, after the interview with both of you, is sent to DVZ, Belgian Immigration.
    And if granted, you must apply for a Spouse permit......next bridge to cross.

Post a reply

Other replies