• Nutty Fab


    posted by  Nutty Fab in Belgium forum 

    Hi Cristian, I filled Schengen Visa application form at application center, it is for short stay (90 days). Yours should be the same one I guess. By the way, our lawyer passed the documents to Aliens Office and they informed that the decision cannot be changed and I have to go for a new visa if I want... For sure the house is enough, it is confirmed by lawyer and municipality. But Alena Office is insisting on new application; they dont seem willing to change it. Moreoever; lawyer has stated that the best option is to change house contract like Aliens Office want and go for a new visa. I dont know what to do at the moment.

Post a reply

Other replies