• Go to Tere 419's profile

    Hi a sj

    posted by  Tere 419 in Belgium forum 

    Hi, A sj, as I know the marriage declaration act or ACTE it compost of your name and the name of your man and it has indicate a number in the paper and that number is the most important because I experience also b4 some town hall there give a wrong paper. If you done applying a marriage in the town of your Man he can have it from the town hall it just like a file number where the town hall provide it for your man.

Post a reply

Other replies